November 14, 2009

Wedding day




Jack and I got married October 24th, in West Chester PA. West Chester is my hometown. Our ceremony was at West Chester United Methodist Church, and our reception was at Immaculata University. It was a blast. It poured rain that day, but the weather did not damper anyone spirits!

I never believed it when people told me that the day would fly by. But it did! I remember waking up, and then it was time to leave the reception! I made sure to stop, look around, take everything in, and have some cake:-)

The reception was a blast, and almost everyone was busting a move on the dance floor. The DJ kept playing great songs, and I didn't even want to leave the reception. Thank-you to everyone who was there participating in our special day, and a super thanks to those who helped make our wedding day possible!



















No comments: