November 15, 2009

Hawaiian Honeymoon, can I please go back?

Jack and I went on our honeymoon to Hawaii! I knew we were going to Hawaii, but where we were staying was a total surprise to me, Jack planned everything! All i had to do was pack my bathing suit! We stayed about 2 weeks, and had an amazing time. I had never been there before, so it was a whole  new experience to me. Jack has been to Hawaii a handful of times, so he already kind of knew the lay of the land. We went to Maui first, then finished up the vacation in Oahu. We snorkeled with sea turtles, tropical fish, hiked a volcano, visited the north shore, took a road trip to Hana to see a black-sand-beach, and so much more! Here are a few pictures of our vacation!







We just landed, and got leid!





I still was not used to time difference, so I got up before sunrise on a few occasions. Here is a sunrise from our hotel room balcony.





Jack enjoying a local beer by the pool.





At the beach about to snorkle with the fishes!! I loved my new hat. It helped with my sunburned scalp!





Walking around the resort after dinner.





At the Old Lahaina Luau watching the show





kissy kissy!





Sunset 





The black sand beach in Hana. It was one of Jacks favorite trips.





I was playing with the sand.







The coast line on the drive on the way to Hana.





Our visit to the North Shore. The waves were insane!





Check them out!





At the famous Matsumoto's getting shaved ice!





Hiking Diamond Head





Our Last Dinner in Hawaii. Our waiter Tomo was the best!

No comments: