September 26, 2010

Fall is here....almost

I do not care that it is 90 degrees outside and it is the end of September. It means closer to fall weather, if it ever gets here. *Sigh* I mean these decorations you can only use for a few months, and then a new season comes along, so I try to make the most of every season and its decorations.

My mom got me a cute pumpkin wagon for our front porch. I went to Michael's and decorated it and added a pumpkin I picked while in PA at Highland Orchards (AWESOME PLACE!), then got some other decorations for it. I also got out the rest of our fall decorations. LOVE IT!!!

Of course the day I set up the pumpkin wagon ( complete with hay) we have a torrential downpour/thunderstorm/high winds.....i swear a tornado blew through our backyard! My poor pumpkin wagon was blew to pieces and the scarecrow flew out!!! I had to reset it up, but now it looks fine, i just keep it closer to the front door (just in case!)











No comments: