August 15, 2010

Anthem of the Angels


It saddens me to inform you that my Nana, Dorothy Helen Guzzi, passed away on Friday August 13th, 2010. She was 85 years old. Nana suffered from 4 strokes in the past 2 months, and her health rapidly deteriorated from there. I always thought my Nana could survive an Atomic bomb blast, unfortunately, she finally succumbed to those strokes. I pray she is in heaven with God, watching down on us until we can see her again. She lived a long life, and was loved by her family. She had a wonderful personality, and could always make you laugh. Two song lyrics come to mind when I think of Nana.



"Sing the anthem of the angels And say the last goodbye ..... "

"Slipping through our fingers,
Like the sands of time
Promises made, every memory saved
Has reflections in my mind"



I will always smile at those memories,
and they will warm my heart forever.
We love you Nana, and will miss you always.





No comments: