March 1, 2010

Surprise Nana!

The same weekend I had coffee with friends, was the weekend of my Nana's surprise 85th birthday.

Meet Nana:

Nana was totally clueless. We had a surprise party at her house, and it was my job to entertain her! So I took her to the dollar store ( which she LOVES), then I took her to the pet store to visit the puppies. I was running out of ideas when finally I was told I could bring her on back to the house to get the party started! The guests consisted of my mom, nana, sisters, niece, brother-in-law, aunt, uncle, cousins and her neighbors. We had a great turnout!

Nathan. what a CUTIE pie!

Lucy meeting Nathan

totally not ready for the camera

Happy birthday to you Nana!

Nana & her grand-kids

The whole family (minus Jack!)

Sisters

Nana & her great-grand kids!

No comments: