March 1, 2010

Ms. Lucy Anderson

Meet Ms. Lucy Anderson.

Meet Lucy. Is she my child? Definately not! I have the honor of being her Aunt! She is 1 1/2 years old. She is adventurous. She loves giving kisses. Some of her favorite activites are playing with her three aunts Melissa, Jessica & Hilary, visiting Sophie the dog, visiting with Grammy, throwing her sippy cup on the floor and helping Gigi feed the kitty kats.

This baby definately is not an Recchiuti, she is an Anderson. She looks so much like her daddy! A brown-eyed-girl? Definately not! This little chica rocks some beautiful baby blues! She is such a doll. She is the world's cutest niece! I am writing a post about her because I only get to see her when I go visit PA, so I take as many pictures as I can!


She is such a ham and loves posing for the camera!

She loves to share and play with her toys!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Aw! I LOVE this! Thanks for dedicating a post to Lucy Lu! We love you, Lissa and Jack! ~ Steph