April 3, 2012

animal crazy town

Sometimes I swear it is my pets that are the children. They are definitely preparing me for the August. It sometimes feels like I am dealing with fighting siblings or a toddler who is refusing to eat their dinner. The toddler? Guinness. He can be such a brat sometimes. He will sit there in his crate after I give him his food and turn his head away and just stare at me. It makes me want to scream sometimes. Not only is it a waste of food, but my goodness it is A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G. In reality, it is preparing me for the August arrival. I am quite sure there will be a point in life where my kid won't want to eat his food, or just sit there at the table and hold the food is his mouth.

I also have the cats chasing each other around fighting like it is a pair of bickering siblings. There is only so much I can do to interact and stop the fight (mostly because hissing and cat screams are ear wrenching.) I can only imagine what they do when I am not home!

Such good preparation for child care. This is animal crazy town.

No comments: