September 10, 2011

Autumn...just around the corner

Goodbye August....hello September! 

Once August is officially over, I mark September as being able to decorate for the fall, even if it is 80 degrees outside. Jack is gone for the weekend, so I figured I would decorate. I was sort of bored on last night (friday night). And being the cool and awesome person that I am, I found a random assortment of fall decorations that I hadn't made anything with yet, and decided to throw a wreath together. 

Did I mention how cool I am?

I was at Michaels yesterday, and found an awesome cute autumn find! For $1.49, I found these super cute flower napkin holders. They came in about 4 different colors, but I liked yellow because it was nice and happy!


Once October hits, I can't wait to decorate for Halloween!


No comments: