October 24, 2013

Pumpkin Pie crossiants

I love Pinterest. I have found some great recipes on there. I hosted book club this past week and was looking for some fall recipes. I made a nice warm crockpot chicken salsa. For dessert I wanted something with pumpkin. I cruised around on Pinterest. I discovered pumpkin pie croissants.

THEY.WERE.AMAZING.

And super easy too!

Recipe:
Oven to 375 degrees

I made a lot of the filling, so you can cut the recipe in 1/2. I used it for both a pumpkin pie dip and I made 16 croissants. I looked at the ingredients and then made my own concoction. It was yummy.

Ingredients:

  • 1 can pumpkin
    2 cups powdered sugar
    1 package cream cheese
    Dash of vanilla extract
    1 tsp cinnamon
    Dash of ginger
    Dash of cloves
    Dash of nutmeg 
  • Sugar & Spice
  • 4 tablespoons sugar
  • 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie
Instructions
  1. Unroll each crescent roll.
  2. Beat together the cream cheese, canned pumpkin, vanilla and spices together.
  3. Spread about 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons of filling over each crescent roll.
  4. Roll up, starting with the wider end.
  5. Stir together the additional sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
  6. Roll each pumpkin pie croissant in the sugar/spice mixture and place on baking sheet.
  7. Bake at *375 for 11-12 minutes until lightly browned and baked through. 




Here is original recipe from Pinterest: PUMPKIN PIE

No comments: