September 15, 2013

the year of Zane.

Its embarrassing to see its been almost a year since I have done a post. I posted LAST NOVEMBER. Zane was only 3 months old! Now Zane is 13 months old. Wow. Time does fly. Here is a recap of 2013 so far......

I now have a 1 year old son. A TODDLER. He no longer fits into the category of a 'baby', even though I may call him that sometimes. From an 8lb, 8oz little blob of a human, who was completely helpless, to now an almost walking, babbling, feeding himself puffs 13 month old. WOW he has changed.

I won't lie, I don't really miss the baby phase of getting up every 3 hours to feed him, can't hold his own head up, crying it out for naps, not knowing what was wrong or what he wanted. (sometimes I still can't figure it out). I now love this age we are in. Interactive, playing, "talking", watching baby Einstein, giving mommy hugs. Its great. Still frustrating in its own way still, but I love watching him grow.

Here is a year of Zane...


































































































No comments: